After months of going back and fourth between Promo Bands UK, we can finally say that we are officially launching our ‘Audrina Charity Bands’ THIS WEEK! You will find them in the following venues where you can make a minimum donation of £2 and own one of these cool bands! Don’t forget to send any pictures of yourselves, along with your ‘Audrina bands’, to our twitter page @danceforaudrina
- St Wystan’s School, Repton
- Mulberry Beauty Salon, Repton
- Chaplins Hairdressers, Littleover
- Gaysey Maisey, Castle Donington
- The Greyhound Inn, Swadlincote
- Drum and Monkey, Castle Gresley
- Rebound Trampoline Park, Ashby de la Zouch
- Natural Dogs Direct, Burton-on-Trent
It goes without saying that everything we do is for Audrina, so when we asked her what colour she’d like on the bands, her response was “GOLD!!’. So that’s what we did! And with our official branding set, we thought what perfect colour to make that gold shine even brighter than navy.
The message behind the bands…
Yes the bands are super cool but the message remains ‘Keep Audrina Dancing’. It has been a very tough and scary few weeks with lots of scans, failed sedations and the fear of the unknown looming over Audrina and her family 24/7, so that makes the message behind the bands even more important…
NO CHILD SHOULD FACE CANCER. full stop. end of post.