So how are we going to help Audrina and what exactly are we fundraising for?
Keep Audrina Dancing aims to raise £200,000 which Audrina needs for pioneering treatment abroad to protect her from relapse. There are two pioneering treatments which the family are considering; one is a phase II trial treatment available in America called DFMO and the other is a Bivalent Vaccine which is available in America but also in Barcelona in Spain. These treatment have published peer reviewed results and have already saved many children’s lives. The NHS has been wonderful with the care and treatment they have been able to provide for Audrina so far but there is no further treatment they can offer to provide an acceptable level of protection against relapse. This is why privately funded treatment is the only lifeline left. Please help us raise £200,000 by October in any way you can, no child should face cancer alone.
How you can help Audrina…
- Make a donation
- Organise your own fundraising for Audrina – individually, at work, school, clubs and organisations. Let us know and we’ll help any way we can
- Ask organisations to support your fundraising by raising awareness, matching your donation or sharing this website on social media.
- Support some of our upcoming events
- Follow and share our blog & website (using the link at the bottom left of this page)
- Join our facebook group to find out all the latest information and to help raise awareness for Keep Audrina dancing and Neuroblastoma
- Follow and retweet us on Twitter to help raise awareness for Keep Audrina dancing and Neuroblastoma
- Download our campaign poster and display it in your workplace or ask a local business you frequent to display it and help support our campaign. If you would like printed copies please contact Helen or Debra. You could also share this poster via social media and business websites too.
- Support Audrina and her love of dancing by holding your own dance party, disco or dance-athon with a small entrance fee. Maybe get your school, workplace or a club involved, everyone loves to dance! Sell some cakes and have a few collection buckets on the go to increase donations. Or go big and instigate a ‘mass’ flashdance event involving multiple clubs and locations!
- Sell our wristbands at your organisation, club or place of work. Contact Helen or Debra to arrange this.
Spread the word and please ask everyone you know to help Keep Audrina dancing
Should this money not be required for Audrinas treatment, associated costs, or follow up care, all proceeds will be donated to a Neuroblastoma charity for research, to the hospitals that have and are treating Audrina and to help other families affected by childhood Neuroblastoma.